Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Intro / Other Blogs

    I have always loved terrible movies. Ever since I can remember I would love watching those bad sci-fi channel original movies, such as yeti, megashark, octoshark, ghost shark, ice spiders, and wyvern to name a few. So for my freshman writing class in college I will be creating a blog about what are considered six of the worst movies ever made. I have limited myself to movies made since 1990 to help marrow it down a little bit. While researching these movies I found so many different articles and blogs saying that they knew the worst movies ever. What I did was look at a ton of these different lists and piece together a list of my own with movies that seemed to keep appearing towards the top. I ended up with six different movies that are all very terrible. What I will be doing is writing a post after I watch each movie describing it, giving some background for the movie, and explaining why it made the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment